Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A little about myself.

First off, let me say that this is very difficult for me. From a technology perspective, I am stuck in the 1950's. I am a band director. I struggle daily with using technology in my classroom, due to the fact that it is a performance art. I am currently the assistant director of bands at Forsyth Central High School here in Cumming, Ga. I am looking to complete my studies at KSU in the areas of Leadership. I hope that one day, I can generate a learning environment in either public school, or private, that can change the education model in a positive way. I know that technology is a cornerstone of that change. This is something that I wish to improve on as we go on throughout the semester. I need a lot of help in using computer and internet resources for mass communication. This challenge is something that I will continue to develop and improve. Any help that you may have to take streamline technology for me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys for reading my blog, and I look forward to hearing from you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment